Top Border
SAFHS

The Scottish Association of Family History Societies

Patron: Dr Joseph J Morrow, Lord Lyon King of Arms
Awards for All Homecoming 2014
Left Border
Home

Membership

Contact Us

What's On

Conference

News

Publications

Bulletins

Join Us

Projects

Burial Grounds

Pre-1841
  Population Lists


Search

Constitution

Links

Burial Ground

County:Parish:
LanarkHamilton
Id:Parish No:Burial Ground Name:
2699 647Hamilton Old Parish Churchyard
Alternative Name:Still Exists:Demolished:
 Yes 
Type of Burial Ground:Denomination of Burial Ground:
MunicipalAll
OS GridRef:Latitude:Longitude:Location:
   Cadzow Lane, Hamilton ML3 6AY
Dates - Ancient:Date Opened:Date Closed:
18th Century Closed
OPR:Kirk Session:
General Register Office, New Register House, Edinburgh 
Local Authority:Private:
South Lanarkshire Council, 18 Forrest Street, Blantyre G72 0JP 
Other:
 
Memorials:Surveyed:Pre-1855 MIs:Complete MI:Published:Unpublished:
      
Obtained At:NBI Included:NMRS Number:
   
Notes or Comments:
Churchyard contains the Netherton Cross and the Covenanting Martyr's Memorial. Records commence in 1813. The Council charge for searches but the first 30 minutes are free.
Bottom Border
Copyright 2017 Scottish Association of Family History SocietiesScottish Charity No SC 029006